Monday, February 25, 2008

Ladies and Gentleman........My Husband!

(tagged by Mel)

What is his name? Matthew
How long have you been married? Five years last December
How long did you date? At least 3 weeks before we got engaged!
How old is he? 31

Who eats more? Sometimes Matt and other times we eat about the same
Who said I love you first? Matt...he said he had a funny feeling in his stomach. Then he said he thought it might be the chicken we ate. Real funny!
Who is taller? Matt
Who can sing better? We both suck but that doesn't stop us from belting it out while playing Rockband!

Who is smarter? That would be Matt
Who does the laundry? Usually me but Matt tries to help out when he can.
Who pays the bills? Matt. We've been meaning to have me take over forever but we are king and queen of procrastination.
Who sleeps on the right side? Me
Who mows the lawn? We both do.
Who cooks dinner? Me. Matt is always willing to pick up take out when I've had a super hectic day, though. :)
Who drives? Matt. He's alot better driver and I think we both prefer to have him drive.
Who is more stubborn? That would have to be me. Matt is super easy going and easy to get along with.
Who kissed who first? He definitely kissed me first. It was very unexpected considering we hadn't even been out on a date yet!
Who asked who out first? Matt asked me.
Who proposed? Matt...again, very unexpected. Like I said earlier, 3 weeks of dating.
Who is more sensitive? I think I am. I cry more.
Who has more siblings? Matt with 5 brothers and 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants? I think we are pretty equal.
I tag anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: