Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


I tried to make these funny cookies yesterday. The undies were supposed to reach all the way to both sides but I had a little helper pulling on my leg and getting into everything so this is the best I could do. I'll have to give it another try when C is napping. Matt had a good laugh, though, and that's really all I was going for. :)


This is a picture of what these cookies were supposed to look like. I copied them from Kira off the PYP website. Hers are much cuter. I am going to give it another go with a different cookie recipe and type of frosting and hopefully they will turn out better!

7 comments:

Elder Richey said...

So funny!! Did you use a bootie cookie cutter or did you just cut the points off the hearts? he he he

The thong cookie was especially funny.

Steff said...

I just used a heart shaped cookie cutter and cut off the tip. We laugh every time we look at them. :)

Nat said...

Those are so dang funny! I might have to try that to give tyler for valentines!

Mike said...

You are so funny. What a great idea for Valentines day.

Julie and Kyle said...

haha! im totally copying you. that is so great! i love the panty hos too. kyle and i couldnt stop laughing!

Tricia said...

Too Funny!

Tammy said...

now that is SOO funny! I love it!